U&D Mining Management Team
Mr Peter Edwards, BCA, CA (NZ), Chief Financial Officer
- A Chartered Accountant with over 30 years’ experience as a senior finance executive.
- CFO and Company Secretary at Endocoal prior to U&D Mining’s acquisition.
- Peter has been a CFO in the UK, New Zealand and Australia and brings a diverse accounting background covering mining, resources, manufacturing, industrial, services, retail, leisure and property.
Mr Darren Walker B.Sc. (Hons), MBA, MAusImm, MAIG, General Manager – Resource Development
- Accomplished Geologist and Coal Technical Professional with experience as a Geologist in Petroleum, Metals and Coal.
- Exploration Manager at Endocoal prior to its acquisition by U&D Mining and led the discovery of over 450 Mt of coal resources from the date of Endocoal’s ASX listing.
- Led the discovery and development of the MDS Project.
- Holds a BSc (Hons) in Geology, a MBA, and is a competent person under JORC Code.
MATTHEW PAGE, BE (Mining), MBT, MAUSIMM (CP – Mining), RPEQ (Mining), GENERAL MANAGER – MINE DEVELOPMENT
- An experienced mining professional, with over 15 years’ experience. Brings a diverse mining career background, which includes open cut & underground mining (coal and metalliferous).
- Holds a Bachelor of Engineering (Mining), Master of Business & Technology and NSW Open Cut Manager (Coal) and a WA Quarry Manager's (Mutual Recognition) certificate of competencies.
- A member of Australian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy (CP - Mining) and a Registered Professional Engineer Queensland (Mining)